Bold flavors meet bold whiskey with this riff on a classic Rob Roy cocktail. Made with Westward Whiskey Cask Strength, the #5 whiskey in the world (Whisky Advocate, 2022) this recipe accentuates our signature cacao and tobacco notes.
- 1 1/2 parts Westward Whiskey Cask Strength
- 3/4 part Punt e Mes (Italian vermouth)
- 2 dashes chocolate bitters
- Combine ingredients over ice in a mixing glass and stir until chilled.
- Strain into coupe glass and garnish with a cocktail cherry.
Find similar recipesCask Strength