This refreshing twist on a whiskey smash -- made with our flagship Original whiskey and grilled sliced peaches -- will have you dreaming of warmer weather and the bounty of beautiful ingredients that come with it.
- 1 1/2 parts Westward Whiskey Original
- 1/2 peach, pitted and halved
- 3/4 part lemon juice
- 1/2 part 1:1 honey syrup
- 1/2 part peach liqueur
- bundle of mint leaves
- Club soda
- Grill peach slices and lemon half on your FineX grill pan for 2-3 minutes until lightly charred.
- Place peaches, lemon, herbs, honey, and whiskey in a large glass or cocktail shaker and smash all of the ingredients together.
- Strain through a small mesh strainer into rocks glass.
- Serve over large ice and top with club soda in a rocks glass and garnish with a bundle of mint and grilled peach.
Find similar recipesOriginal