Westward x Ken's Artisan Sourdough Whiskey - 2023
- Shipping is only available to the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, including military bases, FedEx, UPS or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Orders are generally delivered within 3-15 business days from purchase. Orders within North and South Carolina, Illinois, Ohio, Tennessee, and Florida should expect a delay of an additional 3-5 business days.
Sourdough is back. In our perpetual search for ways to revolutionize whiskey, we reached out to James Beard Award-winning baker Ken Forkish and introduced his French sourdough levain instead of our typical pale ale yeast. This creative release is a thoughtful mingling of four different vintages from across the years which builds on the success of our inaugural Sourdough release (2020).
Bottled at 45% ABV / 90 proof
- Aroma: Rye spice, vanilla wafer, peppermint, heather honey
Palate: Creamy butterscotch, minty spice, earthy, herbaceous
- Finish: Stone fruit, chocolate, vanilla bean