This riff on an Espresso Martini features the added nuance of a banana liqueur, chocolate bitters and of course, cold brew coffee. While our Stout Cask already features beautiful and bold notes of milk chocolate and banana, this cocktail takes these signature flavors to the next level.
- 1 1/2 parts Westward Whiskey Stout Cask
- 1 1/2 parts Cold brew coffee
- 3/4 part Banana liqueur
- 1/2 part Averna
- 1/2 part Demerara simple syrup
- Dash angostura bitters
- Dash of Chocolate bitters
- espresso beans
- Combine ingredients over ice into a shaking tin and shake until mixed together.
- Strain into a coupe and garnish with three espresso beans.
Find similar recipesStout Cask