Westward x 2 Towns Ciderhouse Whiskey - 2023
- Shipping is only available to the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, including military bases, FedEx, UPS or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Orders are generally delivered within 3-15 business days from purchase. Orders within North and South Carolina, Illinois, Ohio, Tennessee, and Florida should expect a delay of an additional 3-5 business days.
We've always embraced unconventional creativity when it comes to crafting originals, and with this release we've ventured into the orchard. Years ago, we shared our seasoned Westward barrels with 2 Towns Ciderhouse, a local cider maker, to craft their award-winning Bad Apple Cider. To further enhance the character of our whiskey, we tapped into our local climate and abundant ingredients. We then used these barrels for a second cask maturation to create an extraordinary and rare finish.
Are you a club member? Login to access this exclusive Club release.
Not a club member but want to gain access to rare releases like this one? Join now to receive exclusive releases each quarter.
- Aroma: Citrus, caramel apple, orchard fruits, beeswax
- Palate: Apple blossoms, stewed pineapple, dried apple slices, toasted walnuts
- Finish: Apple turnover, mellow oak, vanilla, dried cherries, banoffee pie
90 proof (45% ABV)